Joining the MinterEllison Flex Talent Pool
Job Number: 965704
At MinterEllison Flex, we pride ourselves in our integrated approach by providing alternative career opportunities for lawyers who enjoy the flexibility and variety of working on temporary engagements, while still being part of a top tier law firm.
We offer different and exciting career options and have many opportunities for lawyers with experience in litigation, general corporate commercial, regulatory and financial services skillset.
As a Flex Lawyer you will:
- Get access to secondment opportunities while being a part of a top tier law firm.
- Have the flexibility to pick and choose the engagements which best fit your career motivations, lifestyle and interests.
- Be supported by our dedicated team, key partners and the broader firm.
- Have access to high-quality know-how and training to assist in your ongoing growth and development.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience at a top tier law firm
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years' experience in-house or secondment role
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and excellent attention to detail
- If you are excited by the idea of a non-traditional in-house role that is able to utilise your experience
If you have skills in any of the above areas and are interested in learning more about becoming a Flex lawyer, please click 'Apply Now' or contact Tanya Galea on 03 8608 2673 for a confidential discussion..
Back Apply now